Jay Peroni, CFP®, renowned financial advisor and author of The Faith-Based Millionaire and The Faith-Based Investor, is an expert authority on the subject of “Faith-Based Investing.” As Founder of Faithbasedinvestor.com and co-founder of Thrive in Your Life, Jay is passionate about helping people incorporate their faith into their financial lives.
While faith-and-ethics-based people and groups lobby and stand up for what they believe in, they often inadvertently support the very interests they try to combat… by giving them their money! This trickles down into how we all manage and use our money. Jay shares his financial wisdom and principles to show us how our faith and beliefs can unlock wealth… or cause poverty… in our lives. “How to Unlock Wealth by Placing Principles Before Profits” is not just his book’s subtitle or his tagline… it’s his heart’s endeavor. Let him deliver his sharp financial guidance to you with wit, compassion, and truth.
Jay graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in economics and marketing from Assumption College and a Master of Science in personal financial planning from Bentley College. He is a Certified Financial Planner professional (CFP) and is a Qualified Kingdom Advisor from Kingdom Advisors.
With more than fifteen years experience in the financial services industry, Jay values education as a way to promote professional excellence. He hosts The Jay Peroni Show, a weekly internet radio show and has an active bi-weekly blog dedicated to faith related trends in the world of finance. He has served as a speaker for the last decade and given presentations to various industry, church, and civic programs. When he’s not in the office, Jay enjoys spending time with his wife, Karen and their four beautiful children. He lives and works in Mount Pleasant, SC.
Jay Peroni’s mission is to help individuals make smart choices about their money, so they can incorporate their faith into their financial pictures and create better futures for themselves and their families.
He believes in developing investment strategies that optimize returns and lower volatility. Jay also believes that investment choices should include each individual’s personal morals, beliefs, and values. Faith, according to Jay, should be the cornerstone of an individual’s financial plan.
Jay has the knowledge, resources and tools to help individuals coordinate their financial affairs. He has developed specific strategies to help people incorporate their faith into their financial plans. His educational approach teaches twelve essential habits needed to create faith-based wealth. He has witnessed these important principles over the last fifteen years of working with wealthy and faithful investors.
Jay’s Investment Philosophy
Before developing an investment strategy, Jay believes people should take time to understand their unique situation and goals and know exactly where they are investing. Jay looks to screen out companies adding to the moral decay or our society and screen in companies making a positive difference in our culture.
He is an avid believer in asset allocation (the process of dividing investment portfolios into different investment categories). He believes in using a scientific process that maximizes expected return for a specific level of risk. But success doesn’t stop there. Once a strategy is established, careful monitoring is important to measure progress. Periodic adjustments are critical to ensure that strategies stay on track.
If you’re looking for a speaker, check out his Speaking information page. Jay speaks on topics such as faith-based investing, designing a financial plan with your values in mind, how to prosper, how to align your finances with biblical teaching, and much more.
Jay’s Statement Of Faith
- That the Bible is the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His perfect, sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father; and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- In a literal Heaven and Hell and that all of those who die outside of the Lord Jesus Christ will spend eternity in Hell, therefore a person must repent of his sin and by faith receive and trust in the Person and Provision of Jesus Christ as Lord Savior in order to spend eternity in Heaven.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jay reserves the right to try out advertising on his site. Should you find an ad on the site, Jay endorses that product and believes it has value to the community. Likewise, Jay may receive affiliate commissions from certain products recommended on this site.
Disclosures and Relationships
- I am President and Chief Investment Officer for Faith-Based Investor
- I have an affiliate relationship with National Numismatic Associates
- I offer other links on jayperoni.com where I may receive affiliate commissions
- All information on this site is for information purposes only and should not be taken as financial advice. Please seek the advice of a competent, qualified advisor before acting on any of the ideas or strategies outlined on this site.
- The information provided on this site should not be countersued as a recommendation to buy or sell securities.
- Any references to interest rates, giveaways, deals, products, and websites are subject to change without notice. We try our best to keep the information current, but things are always changing so it may be different now than when it was first published.