Most Financial Advisors sell investments, insurance or other financial products. They either sell you a product or charge you a fee to manage your assets. Jay’s Financial Coaching programs works on a flat fee basis. The goal of coaching with Jay is to have your coaching pay for itself! FOR A FREE 30 Minute call to see if Jay’s coaching may be right for you, email Jay at email@example.com
Over the past 15 years, Jay has added value to his client’s life. He can help you plan and free up time so you can concentrate on what you do best! Often clients earn more than their initial investment over the first three to four months. If you apply the principles Jay teaches, he guarantees coaching will more than pay for itself within the first year.
Financial Coaching is about teaching you new habits and strategies. By fully understanding your situation and what you need to do next, Jay can help you set your course in motion!
Immediate Benefits of Financial Coaching
- Get a handle on debt. Learn good, bad, and ugly uses of debt and how to become financially free!
- Develop an income plan to get your money working for you instead of you just working for your money.
- Determine if your insurance needs: home owners, auto, life, disability, health, etc are on track.
- Develop a wealth building strategy to help you grow, protect, and share your wealth
- Will you be able to retire comfortably? You will receive retirement projections based on your goals for the future, developed with Jay’s help.
- Develop short, intermediate, and long-term pools of money to reach your goals faster, with more precision, without sacrificing your principles.
- Are you making the right decisions now in order to live the life you want?
Step 1: Identify and prioritize your purpose and passion. You and Jay will discuss your dreams, goals and needs to develop a clear vision of your financial future. You will examine how God uniquely designed you and how you would like to better utilize your time, talent, and treasure.
Step 2: Gage where you’re at. You and Jay will review important documents like bank and brokerage statements, tax returns, insurance policies and retirement plans. This will enable Jay to see your current point on your journey.
Step 3: Analyze your financial information. Together, you and Jay will work to understand the big picture of your financial situation, and how the different elements may impact each other. You will look at how the ten key areas affect one another.
Step 4: Specific Advice. Jay will provide written and verbal financial coaching advice that align your faith with your goals and needs.
Step 5: Implementation. Once Jay proposes specific financial solutions to help reach your goals, you can take action on your plan.
Step 6: Monitor your progress. Because your goals and needs evolve over time, it is important to track your progress as part of an ongoing process, making adjustments due to personal, legislative and economic changes.