Come find out 12 financial moves you need to make before 2010 comes to a close!
How do you create a morally and financially sound plan?
What effect will the election results have on the stock market, taxes, economy, and your personal finances going forward?
Now that the mid-term elections are over, now is the time to start planning ahead for 2011 and beyond. There are huge financial opportunities to maximize and protect your wealth. Jay Peroni, CFP will walk you through 12 keys strategies to implement before 2010 comes to a close so you can start 2011 off with a bang!
• Build your own “mutual fund”
• Develop a faith-based/values based investment program
• Maintain a plan to protect your assets
• Diversify your investments against unnecessary risks
• Develop a proper estate plan to protect your beneficiaries and incorporate advanced gifting strategies
• Implement multiple income streams to protect your income
• Maximize tax efficiency and avoid unnecessary taxation
Sign up today as seating is limited!
We only have 200 spots available and this will sell out. All participants will receive a FREE COPY of Jay’s:
“2010 Last Chance Financial Planning Checklist” immediately following the webinar.
Don’t miss out!