Jay Peroni, CFP® educates ministries, churches, businesses and other organizations on how our values, morals, and beliefs should align with our financial strategies (sample presentations are below). Here is a brief biography of Jay Peroni. His speaking style is vibrant, inspirational, motivating, jam packed with humor, personal stories. He brings passion and energy to the room. Jay customizes every presentation to address the audience at hand, and he adjusts during the presentation to match the level of comprehension as he goes along.
Jay Peroni has a message of success for your audience, as well as an engaging style that will make your entire organization shift into high-gear, both spiritually and financially! For more than a decade, Jay has studied and learned what makes people who possess faith and wealth different from the masses. He knows what motivates them, what drives them, and what inspires them… and he brings this critical insight to your organization in a way that is immediately relevant.
As a Certified Financial Planner professional, Jay delivers his innovative, unique and powerful success principles to enthusiastic audiences around the country. From non-profits, retreats and conferences, to church organizations and groups, many have been inspired and enhanced by Jay’s powerful message.
Not only will your audience be inspired and motivated to achieve greater success, they will learn immediate take action steps as Jay will provide the tools necessary to meet today’s challenges, adapt to change, shape perspectives and solve problems.
Whether you hire Jay for 1 hour, or 1 day, here are just a few of the strategies you can expect your audience to learn…
- DEVELOP tools necessary to meet today’s moral challenges, adapt to change, and solve problems
- TRANSITION from where you are to where you want to be
- FOCUS using techniques to achieve goals and objectives by unlocking ‘inner passion”
- SHIFT attitude beliefs from the “I can’t” to “I can” mentality
- VISUALIZE using specific strategies to achieve desired outcomes
- MASTER key essential habits to achieve faith-based wealth
Jay Peroni has been an entertaining speaker for the last decade. His innovative, humorous, and down-to-earth speeches will motivate your group. To have Jay appear live at your next event, email Jay for his speaking fee and other information ( jay at jayperoni dot com)
Technically, Jay can speak on whatever you’d like. He’s given you the following “serving suggestions” to jog your mind and get you thinking. Whatever you want, we can talk about it.
- “The Magic Formula: Purpose + Passion = Performance” – Are you doing what you love? Are you using your God-given talents? So many of us get up and go to jobs we hate and remain in status quo. A life of following Christ by nature involves taking risks…that is how we grow. Jay takes a passionate stand on taking what you love doing and making a business or career around it. He has found that when we find our purpose (why God has you here) and are passionate about something, that is when you will truly love what you do and be the most successful.
- “12 Essential Habits for Faith-Based Wealth” – Based on Jay’s first book (The Faith-Based Millionaire) in which Jay interviewed hundreds of people he knew (pastors, entrepreneurs, retirees) all who had strong faith and were wealthy. How did they prevent wealth from corrupting them? Jay shares 12 essential habits he discovered while interviewing wealthy Christ-followers. This is not a self-seeking, get rich quick message but rather about prospering so we can help advance God’s kingdom.
- “Love, Live, Prosper” – We came into this earth through love – God’s love for us. He knew us before we were in the womb and has a unique purpose for every one of His children. If you are alive today, He’s not finished with you yet. Everything starts with love including our life! Jay helps the audience examine how all of our goals (including financial) should focus on: Love of God, Love of our family (yes family should come before helping others and a Love of Others. Once we truly learn to love, we can begin to prepare our finances in a way to maximize their potential impact. Each dollar we receive is like a seed. We can give some of our seeds for others to use now but we should also be planting seeds to later help more of his people. For example let’s say I have $1 and it costs a $1 to feed one person. Well if I give that dollar it will help that one person. However if I take that dollar, invest it diligently, and turn it into $10 or even $100, I can now help 10-100 people. This is not to encourage people not to give now, but to have a give now and give later plan. Jay presents ways to make a difference. He also will look at how we find more purpose with our money to focus on those with the greatest needs…
- “Living is Giving!” – The way we live our lives should reflect our faith in God. A low risk, comfortable life is not what God calls us to. Yet the world says work hard, sock away all you can for retirement, then rest and live a life of leisure before you die. Jay shares true life examples (including his own). How he walked away from a six figure job, left my friends and family, moved across the country to a new life based on biblical principles. Why wait until you’re retired to do what you love and God is calling you to do? How do you create a financial plan that focuses on biblical principles and allows you to take more chances to pursue the true meaning of life: glorifying Him?
- “Prosper with Principles!” – Many misquote the bible and assume “Money is the root of all evil.” 1 Timothy 6:10 in reality reads: “The love of money is the root of all evil.” Truly, money is a necessity – not evil in itself. God wants us to take what He has given to us and multiply it! The Parable of the Talents illustrates this principle. It also shows us that God will give us resources based on our ability to handle it. We do not have to be in debt and slaves to our money. God wants to pour out His blessings to His people. But we
need to be disciplined, focused on His will, and doing all we can to glorify Him. By following a biblical plan, we can be free to not only enjoy the blessing of God but also be a greater blessing to others! Prosper with Principles is about finding significance and true meaning with not only your finances but your life…
Variations on the theme abound, but these are easy starter suggestions. Mix and match as you see fit. For more information send mail: jay at jayperoni dot com.