A big mistake: hiring the wrong advisor!
1. Doesn’t stay in touch with them
2. Doesn’t look at their personal faith and values
3. Or doesn’t actively manage their portfolio
Not all advisors are created equal. The many complaints I hear from investors is they feel neglected by their advisor…
Is your advisor actively managing your account and paying attention to you or are they asleep at the wheel?
We have expanded our services at FaithBasedInvestor.com. We have selected FolioFn as our custodian of choice – to help us actively manage accounts for our investors. You can go to www.folioinvesting.com to check them out. For our clients, we have set up three Folios that follow our newsletter:
1) Dueling Duo: Our top two picks each month.
2) All-Weather Portfolio: our moderate risk, diversified portfolio that combines stocks and ETFs looking to produce positive returns in both good and bad markets.
3) Tomorrow’s Treasures: a more aggressive portfolio looking to find smaller companies that may someday become tomorrow’s leaders.
What is a folio?
With folios, you can essentially build your own mutual fund. A folio can:
- Contain up to 100 securities
- Contain stocks, ETFs and mutual funds
- Have as many Folios as you like
- Be bought or sold in simple dollar amounts
- Buy or sell fractions of shares in Folios
- Have automatic on-going investment contributions easily setup
- Avoid commissions for buying, selling or modifying a Folio (with a fee-based account).
We offer fee-based accounts. In a managed money relationship, you pay a predictable fee for our financial advice and asset management. Moreover, our fee reflects a percentage of those invested assets.
In a fee-based managed money arrangement, we are predisposed to find the best possible investments for you … as opposed to a broker, who has incentive to encourage the investments with the highest available commissions.
Managed accounts are often called “wrap” accounts, because management costs come “wrapped” in a single fee. If you’re tired of getting nicked and cut by the load fees, management fees, and back-end fees of mutual funds, our managed money program may be a pleasant alternative.
Tough times call for active management
Maybe it’s time to look at ways to smooth the turbulence in your portfolio. Maybe it’s time to select an active portfolio manager.
In this stock market, you need stability. Our proactive portfolio management can help give you the growth you need and help reduce the volatility of your overall portfolio.
In addition to my 15 years of experience in portfolio management, I rely on research and systematic forecasting to guide invested assets through bull and bear markets.
That’s why investors contact me.
If you’d like to know more, please call me at 866-594-9919! I look forward to speaking with you.